Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stratego Deluxe 50th Anniversary Edition

Distributed in Canada by Outset Media Corp in association with Spin Master Games.

For half a century, the red and blue armies of Stratego have battled in homes across America. The Deluxe 50th Anniversary Edition honors the heritage of Stratego with the original nostalgic theme, an elegant folio package and all the strategy and excitement that have made Stratego a family favorite since its American debut in 1961. Experience exclusive never-before-seen cannon game pieces that allow you to name and destroy your opponent's pieces. Enter the epic strategic battle with the 50th Anniversary edition of Stratego! I know that I am dating myself here but this was actually my favorite game when I was a young lad of eight years old - Okay, very funny. Yes, I can remember back that far.

Ages 8+ | 2 players

Item code: SP-91745
Case pack: 3
Suggested retail: $39.99
New!
Attention Retailers! Updated information available on this product. Call your Outset Media representative for details! These are a special limited edition product and are available while quantities last!


No comments: